The procedure below is as a result of the Risk Assessment and we ask all clients to strictly adhere to it when visiting us:
- If you have displayed any of the symptoms below, however mild, please stay at home and reschedule your
- a) The recent onset of a new continuous cough
- b) A high temperature
- c) If you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell
- Before arriving at the salon, if possible, call the salon on 01626 891 700 half an hour before your scheduled appointment.
- On arrival, check In at the reception desk.
There is no longer a waiting area.
If your stylist isn’t ready, you might be asked to wait in your car for a specified period of time.
- Unless absolutely necessary please don’t bring a coat, or any clothing, that would need to be hung up in the salon.
- Please arrive at the salon on your own. Anyone accompanying you, will have nowhere to sit in the salon, and will not be allowed in.
- Your temperature will be taken with a Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer and if your temperature is higher than normal, your appointment will be rebooked for a later date.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands with the sanitiser we will supply. Handwashing facilities are available in the bathroom and we will also provide single use towels.
- There will be no refreshments, magazines or newspapers available. We suggest that you bring reading material and, or, refreshments with you.
- If you wish to wear a mask and, or, gloves in the salon, you will need to bring them with you.
If you are wearing a mask you will be required to hold it against your nose and mouth with your hand while any service is being carried out.
- Disposable gowns will be used for every client.
- After every client, the work area and equipment will be cleaned and sanitised.
- Seating will be spread out in the salon to promote social distancing.
- As there will be no floor markings as a result of the salon layout, we ask clients to stay in their allocated chair unless taken to another position. If you need to use the toilet please let a staff member check that there is no one else in the vicinity before you move.
- Only card payments will be taken. There will be no cash transactions.
- To minimise the risk of infection, staff members won’t travel to the salon in their work clothes.
Their temperatures will be taken every day on arrival at the salon.
They will wear visors at all times when working with clients.
- Clients who are at higher risk will be a have their appointments out of hours, when there is no one else in the salon.
We thank you for your patience during these difficult times and for helping us to minimise the spread of possible infection.
After such a long period of time we cannot wait to be back and see all our clients and friends again.